April 3, 2010 - Momma Bunny

The Easter Bunny, AKA "Mommy," was busy in our home tonight until around two a.m. Tomorrow is Georgia's first Easter. I have decades-worth of very fond Easter memories, memories I hold next to my heart and pull out from time to time when I need a smile, a laugh or a bit of security. My mother made those memories possible for me, and I hope I can leave the same with Georgia.

What Easter is complete without an egg hunt? I grew up following little mysterious notes that took me from room to room and egg to egg within the home. Now I've made clues for Georgia (and her daddy).


04.03.10 BLOG2

The last clue ends with the Easter Bunny's stash, that basket brimming with candy and toys and clothes. And yes, despite Georgia's lack of solid-food-eating, there is candy. I guess mommy and daddy will have to figure out something to do with it all. Oh look, there's mommy's favorites - Cadbury eggs! How did those get in there?

04.03.10 BLOG1

Not long before my baby girl celebrates her first Easter!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP