Beginning of the Path to Georgia...

First comes love... then comes marriage... then comes Georgia in the baby carriage.

Well today is the celebration of that middle one. It's my hubby's and my three year wedding anniversary. Our marriage started us on the path to Georgia because I'm one of those traditionalists. I wanted to be married before there was a baby. And thankfully, I was able to convince my hubby of the same. And it has been three wonderful years.

Here we are on that glorious day in 2008:

wedding prof. pics 067
wedding prof. pics 205
wedding prof. pics 081
wedding prof. pics 413
wedding prof. pics 475
wedding prof. pics 700
wedding prof. pics 524
wedding prof. pics 889
wedding prof. pics 951

Thanks to W Scott Chester Photography - you guys rock!

Our wedding was perfect, the day was perfect, the pictures were perfect, my dress was... OK, you get the picture. And the best part is, although it has its blemishes and bumps here and there like everything in life, my marriage is pretty darn perfect.

I could not ask for a better friend, a better husband and a better father for our daughter - and honey, I mean that! (yeah, he reads my posts) Thank you Ben for all you give to Georgia and me. With you, we always see "la vie en rose."

When he takes me in his arms
And speaks softly to me,
I see life in rosy hues.
He tells me words of love,
Words of every day,
And in them I become something.
He has entered my heart,
A part of happiness
Whereof I understand the reason.
It’s he for me and I for him, throughout life,
He has told me, he has sworn to me, for life.
And from the things that I sense,
Now I can feel within me
My heart that beats.

-The chorus from "La Vie En Rose." It was our first dance.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP