I Failed My 365 Project...

... but I succeeded in building a new website!

If you read this blog with any kind of frequency, you might be wondering where the heck I've been. I haven't posted since the end of April, even though I was attempting another 365 project - a photo a day for the year. OK, so I've definitely missed quite a few days... but this is what I accomplished in the last couple of weeks:

Jaime Otero Photography

I finally decided to see what I could do with my camera at the next level. I'm curious to see where it will take me - after all - I currently work in a VERY family-unfriendly career field, and I'm not sure when (or if) I will feel I need a change. Right now spending the mornings with my daughter and working afternoons and nights is great - she only goes to daycare three hours a day. But what happens when she starts kindergarten?

So I'm doing a little pre-planning if you will. I just did my first-ever newborn shoot. Here's a little taste:

Bennett_Mandy Jo 306 sharp

It's the top post on the website above. I loved it, and if I have a remote chance of making a career of that, well, then I believe I have found a passion.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP