I've Been Slacking...

... because it has been quite a while since I have put a new post up here. Yes, I have several excuses - don't we always?

1.) The job hunt has been keeping me busy.
2.) My family and I just got back from a week-long trip to visit family in the Florida Keys.
3.) I've been very busy getting another blog up and running (and doing the two family shoots you'll see profiled so far):

Jaime Otero Photography

If you're wondering, no, I'm not going professional right now. I just want to take my hobby to the next level and get experience shooting people other than my husband and daughter (not that I won't keep doing that until they're sick of me!).

So check it out and I promise to have vacation pictures up here real soon!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP