MIA!!

Hello! ::knock, knock:: Is anybody home?!?!?

This might be what you're asking if you've stopped by here lately. Where the heck is that woman? Did she fall off a cliff? Well, kind of, if that cliff is called normalcy and sanity. Let's just call my cliff I-got-a-job-and-I-have-to-move-my-family-halfway-across-the-country-in-two-and-a-half-weeks. Yeah, now you know why sanity is GONE! Oh, and time to write any new blog posts.

So the bad news is I could probably temporary qualify for the looney bin. Hmmm... that sounds relaxing actually.

The good news though, I'm moving here: (insert big, cheesy smile)
New Bern 002

OK, so not right here, but this is the view from downtown New Bern, North Carolina. It's quite the leap from the cornfields of Nebraska (sorry for the stereo-typing - NE is much, much more than just cornfields). I am the new main anchor of FOX Eastern Carolina and will also work for the ABC affiliate, WCTI. I start July 11th (I know, really freaking soon!). So I will try to pump some life back into this blog in the next week or two, but don't hunt me down if I don't. But after that, I hope a new normalcy starts to creep into my life and you will find me back here much more often again.

Thanks for sticking with me and Georgia in the meantime.

Ashley Sisk  – (June 24, 2011 at 8:04 PM)  

Congratulations - New Bern is a beautiful area...you'll really like it. If only I were closer, I'd offer for us to hang out!

Miranda  – (June 28, 2011 at 8:25 AM)  

Oh wow, congrats on the new job and move!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP