Bath Time

Bath time with Georgia is not typically my time in the house. Monday through Friday, I am heading back to work at the end of my dinner break as Georgia climbs into the tub, so it's my hubby who supervises. And while bath time usually feels more like a chore, tonight I was reminded of the magic you can find when a little one is in a vessel full of water.

While Georgia bathed tonight, I was lured in by the sounds of laughter and splashing behind the closed door. Bubbles were flying and smiles were abundant. How my little one loves the water!

DSC_0033 DSC_0035-2 DSC_0051-2 DSC_0047 DSC_0046-2


It just took a moment to remind how magical even the most mundane things can be when there's a child in the mix.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP