We Have Truffula Trees!

I painted Georgia's playroom months ago, and it has taken me this long to finally figure out what to do with it beyond just paint.

Welcome the world of Dr. Seuss... and we're starting with truffula trees from "The Lorax."

Playroom Redo-5 Playroom Redo-7
Coming soon - we might see the lorax and some swomee swans make appearances!

Playroom Redo-11
"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." - Dr. Seuss

Amanda Mama of 4 –   – (May 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM)  

Hi
I love the Lorax Themed room idea and I am in the process of doing a playroom for my kiddies. I love the blue you have chosen and I am thinking about using the same colour for our room. I'm wondering, though, how you managed to get the blue to be a lighter shade in the centre of the wall? love your posts, you have great ideas.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP