Happy Easter!!!

Boing, boing, boing! That's the sound bunnies make in our house, and boy did the Easter bunny leave a lot behind as he/she boinged, boinged, boinged right through our home. But let's not put the bunny before the egg. Before the Easter bunny comes the egg dying, and this was Georgia's first time.


04.23.11 086

To say she had fun would be a great understatement. My baby truly dug the egg coloring thing!

04.23.11 011

04.23.11 036

egg coloring collage 1

egg coloring collage 2

egg coloring collage 3

Um, that last picture is what happens when you have way too much fun coloring eggs and accidentally (totally on purpose) squish one between your fingers. I would not recommend it.

In the end though, she did a great job!

04.23.11 137

Now back to that bunny. In our house, you have to work for your Easter basket. There are clues to follow and be found, and it all starts with the first clue sitting on the dining room table.

04.24.11 010

04.24.11 012

The egg hunt is a tradition my mom (and the Easter bunny of course) started for me and my siblings, and it will always remain in my house. I can still remember hunting for those clues tucked inside plastic eggs as a child.

04.24.11 089

Now it's Georgia's turn.

04.24.11 026

At the end of the hunt, Georgia's Easter basket!!

egg hunt collage 1

Oh yeah, and a new slide.

egg hunt collage 2

Georgia's grandmother (my husband's mom) also sent some goodies this way. Georgia is rockin' the new shades!

egg hunt collage 3

04.24.11 080

Her papa (my dad) also sent her a box of goodies as did her Uncle James. The little one cleaned up this Easter, my goodness! And it was a very happy day for her and all of us. I hope your day was just as fabulous.

Now boing, boing, boing on out of here!

Alita  – (April 25, 2011 at 10:30 AM)  

She looks like she had wayyyyyy much more fun than we did coloring those eggs. I'm envious! ha... But all that color & curiosity!!!! Fantastic captures. I'm happy to hear your Easter was blessed. :)))

Alita

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP