January 14, 2010 - Crying Over No Milk

Remember that last blog about love? Love from my wonderful husband and my wonderful daughter are getting me through this tough time. I was admitted to the hospital this morning and had surgery for that bout of Mastitis that just wouldn't go away. Because I was put under anesthesia, and because I will have some recovering to do, it means Georgia must be supplemented with formula for a while.


01.14.10 blog

Today was her first day on it. She took to it without hesitation. Again, I was the baby who cried watching my daughter have to drink formula that I never wanted her to have. Formula might as well be a curse word in my family. We just weren't raised with it, and I wanted the same for my daughter. Life turned out otherwise. Here's to a quick recovery and an end to formula cans in our house.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP