January 20, 2010 - Out of Season

01.20.10 blog


You might look at this picture and wonder what does a Christmas tree with ornaments has to do with my daughter. Despite the fact that this is Georgia's "Baby's First Christmas" ornament - I took this picture because it's January 20th and my tree is still up fully decked out with ornaments and lights. And it's because Georgia keeps me so busy that my once live Christmas tree is now perfectly dry kindle for a fire and still standing in my dining room. Maybe I should put a fire extinguisher nearby for kicks. Or maybe I can just leave it up all year because I'm sure I'll struggle to find time next year to get a new tree up. See, I'm mommy problem-solver already!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP