Rub a Dub a Dub...

Bath time is daddy's job. I am at work until 10:30 p.m., well past Georgia's bedtime, so my husband is in charge of her daily baths. The only time I see Georgia in the tub is when I can't fit my shower in during her morning nap and she ends up taking a shower with me.

On Monday, my day off, I'll admit it's usually Georgia's skip day - no bath time. But overnight she peed all over herself (yeah!), so bath time it was.

I must admit, I enjoyed just watching her play and splash and explore. Bath times are surprising peaceful, even when Georgia aims her splashing at my camera or dumps a cup full of water OUTSIDE the bathtub. Still, much more fun than a rushed shower with me as I'm on the "get ready for work" path.

And you heard me mention the camera, of course I had to have it there. It's been quite a while since I've snapped some pictures of Georgia in the tub.


01.24.11 047

01.24.11 054

01.24.11 060

01.24.11 081

01.24.11 073

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP