September 10, 2010 - 1st Birthday Pictures.... Take one.

I'm way overdue in ordering invitations for Georgia's first birthday. And I could just plop down at a computer quickly and order some up, but the problem is I want a picture on the invitation and I don't have one I like for it.

So today Georgia and I tried to remedy that. But did I mention she has a whopper of a cold/flu? And guess what, sick baby + camera = bad pictures.

I did get a couple that weren't horrible...


09.10.10 004

09.10.10 012

... but nothing that I liked enough to use for the all exciting and important FIRST BIRTHDAY INVITATIONS!!!!

OMG, I can't believe my daughter is going to be one. I still haven't come to terms with that completely.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP