September 29, 2010 - Party Work

Ah, the beginning of progress. It's not much progress yet, and my sisters (and husband) will make much fun at my expense for all the work that goes into this, but I'm starting the paper decorations for Georgia's first birthday.

This will be the sign that goes on the front door, welcoming guests to the party and inviting them inside the house.


09.29.10 004

Yeah, so far it's not much. I have a lot of hours cutting and tracing and coloring and gluing and glittering ahead of me.

Finished work pictures will definitely be coming eventually. Like ten blisters and calluses, one episode of spilling glitter all over, marker on my face, glue in my hair and five almost sleepless nights later, coming.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP