Slice of Life - I Heart Faces

My daughter and I do so much throughout our day, each moment a little slice of life. So many moments to chose from for this week's I Heart Faces theme, but I think it's the simple slices that speak to me most.

At 17 months old, one of my daughter's new loves is coloring. She colors in her books, on her face, on the walls, on the appliances, on the couch, on the carpet - yeah parents, you know the drill. But I love to watch her when she gets lost in her next masterpiece, which was just what she was doing in this slice of our day.


01.17.11 034-2

Go check out some other slices of life this week at I Heart Faces:

FootPrints  – (March 27, 2011 at 2:24 AM)  

i like this moment! it reminds me of my little one who concentrates so hard when he colors!

Karin Griffin  – (March 27, 2011 at 3:03 AM)  

The colors, composition, simplicity, clarity and natural light all make this shot intriguing! It warms my heart as a mom to remember such quiet moments when my own son was younger. I really like this shot!

Erica  – (March 27, 2011 at 3:06 AM)  

beautiful colors & lighting! i love this :)

Nicole  – (March 27, 2011 at 4:51 AM)  

Found your photo in the contest after I posted mine.....I love this! She does look lost in her work, just adorable.

Kate  – (March 27, 2011 at 7:35 AM)  

Oh I do so love this! The angle and the processing are fantastic but most of all I love her intensity! Gorgeous!

Tamar SB  – (March 27, 2011 at 7:47 AM)  

Aww, so sweet! Just love the angle and soft colors!

Tamar

Lisa @ MMT  – (March 27, 2011 at 10:58 AM)  

So cute how she is so concentrated on that crayon! Nice photo :)

xXOo // Brandis  – (March 28, 2011 at 9:50 AM)  

absolutely beautiful! my lil girl is 19 months and loves to color too. its such a wonderful thing - watching them interact and explore colors. your blog is adorable too! love it!

Unknown  – (March 28, 2011 at 10:07 AM)  

I really adore this picture. So beautiful. Enchanting childhood for certain!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP