December 21, 2010 - Sweet High Flying Bounty

I arrived home around midnight last night, so of course Georgia was fast asleep. I wondered all yesterday if she noticed I wasn't home and if she missed me. Well, when she woke up this morning and I picked her up out of her crib, she clung to my neck as usual, then paused and pulled back to look me square in the face, then she let out a little cry of joy and hugged my neck harder and longer then she ever has. My heart - pure mush. I think she missed me!

After her breakfast and a little bit later in the morning, I pulled a little treat wrapped in red out of my purse. I don't know if you ever fly Delta, but they have these amazing ginger snap-like cookies that are one of your *free* options among the peanuts and pretzels. It's amazing something is still free. I always opt for the cookies because, as I mentioned, they are amazing!


12.21.10 003

And this is how much I love my little Georgia. On my last leg, the flight attendant gave me two cookies, and I saved them both for the little girl I had missed so much in my day and a half away from home. She is just like her mama - she gobbled them up!

12.21.10 013

12.21.10 012

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP