I Heart Faces - Pet Faces

It has been a while since I've posted a picture to I Heart Faces, but when I saw this week's topic, I just couldn't stop from showing off one of my favorite pictures of Bailey. He and his tennis ball have a special connection, it's on some cosmic level, and it's one I'll never fully understand. But I know he is happiest when he has his tennis ball.


05.16.10 024

Go check out other cute pet faces at I Heart Faces:

Jesslyn Amber  – (December 14, 2010 at 9:59 PM)  

Oh, he looks so sweet and playful! Great shot! :)

stacy: the aunt with gum  – (December 14, 2010 at 10:03 PM)  

what a gorgeous dog! love the color of the shot

Ashley Sisk  – (December 14, 2010 at 10:35 PM)  

This is a gorgeous shot - I have a feeling this will be in the top 10...I'm just saying.

Deborah  – (December 15, 2010 at 1:14 AM)  

Love this photo!!
Great job on the processing, too! :)

ARK  – (December 15, 2010 at 8:48 AM)  

He looks so pretty and like so much fun just waiting to be unleashed! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP