November 22, 2010 - Footed PJ's Are Cool!

Why don't more adults wear footed pajamas? I mean, they're a great idea. They keep your feet warm in the wintertime when it's freezing, and if you're like me, your feet remain icicles no matter how high you turn the heater up. And they look so comfy. What makes us, as adults, stop wearing footed pj's? Do they all the sudden become uncool? Is it a drive in us to remain looking somewhat sexy for our spouse? Yes, because that prune puree stain on my T-shirt and the booger Georgia stuck in my hair is "Oh so sexy."

Well, Georgia's not falling into the trap. She loves her footed pj's, and we finally went to buy her some fleece ones this weekend for the cold winter months.


11.22.10 003

11.22.10 011

Alita  – (December 6, 2010 at 10:38 AM)  

Ohhhh I miss those kind of footy PJs! Such cute CUTE shots chica. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP