February 15, 2010 - Pump it Up!

Moooo, pump up the milk supply that is. Georgia and I (ok, mostly me) made Lactation Cookies on my day off today. She was in the Baby Bjorn watching me very closely though.


02.15.10 blog

So what you might ask are Lactation Cookies? It's said the ingredients in them will help increase a nursing mother's milk supply. Hey, I'll try anything once and since we're still having to supplement Georgia with about four ounces of formula a day, I'll really try anything. Yes, I still don't like my daughter drinking formula. It's a lifetime of conditioning which one bout of Mastitis won't change. And hey, eating cookies for a good reason can never be bad, right? If they don't work, at least it was a sweet treat for my efforts.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP