February 21, 2010 - Music for His Baby

02.21.10 blog


Before I was even pregnant, I had this vision - this very happy and peaceful vision - in my head. I knew it would come one day. Even as I rubbed my rotund, baby-filled belly, I could already hear the music floating all around me. So to finally watch my husband pull out his beloved guitar, settle into a familiar, comfortable position near our daughter and begin to play - the world felt it was just as it should be. Georgia will grow up surrounded by his music. I can already see her singing and clapping along one day in the very near future, little girl words only her parents can understand coming from her lips. She'll dance little circles on wobbly legs still finding their balance. And her daddy's music will make her happy. I know too that day will come, and it already makes me smile.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP