February 2, 2010 - She Didn't Get It From Me!


Most mornings, I am awakened by the most beautiful alarm clock imaginable. The coos and gurglings of Georgia and her gigantic grin. She is a morning person, something I most definitely am not. I don't know where she gets it from but I can tell you where she doesn't. But you know what, if she keeps up her morning routine, I might just become a morning person. How can you not want to be awake when you have this to greet you as you open your eyes. By the way, it also makes it much harder for me to even think about having her sleep in her crib in the next room. I love having her next to me. Of course, if she didn't sleep through the night I might have different thoughts on the subject.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP