May 10, 2010 - Living on Gel, Drugs and a Prayer

There is movement in our house and this wee bit of movement, not even noticeable yet to the human eye, is causing quite a bit of a ruckus. In fact, it's shaking the foundation today. It's also causing some big 'ol tears, some bloodshot eyes and an uncomfortable demeanor.

Georgia is getting more teeth, top ones this time. Her little gums are swollen big and our normally happy day off together has turned into a lot of crying, fussing and circular walks around the house complete with back patting and singing. Oh, and though I try not to resort to drugs for my child, they are out today.


05.10.10 BLOG

Let's hope we see teeth soon, so my little lovely can get back to her happy little self.

Bree  – (May 16, 2010 at 3:21 AM)  

Try teething tablets! They work great and contain all natural, safe ingredients. They are at Target and drug stores such as Walgreens out here in California. And you can use Tylenol too, if needed.

I'm going through the same with my 14 month old daughter - not so fun : (

Take care!

Jaime O.  – (May 16, 2010 at 5:51 PM)  

You are the second person to suggest those. I'm sold, I need to go buy some tonight. Thanks!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP