March 18, 2010 - No Bunnies Yet, But Soon!

So it's not Easter yet, but we're anxiously awaiting that bunny to come hopping through our house. OK, I'm the one full of excitement and planning, obviously Georgia hasn't a clue. But I'm starting it all today by taking Georgia's Easter picture (the first of many more I'm sure) so I can make an Easter card to send to family and friends. If any of them are reading this blog, sorry, surprise ruined. Here's the card you'll be receiving:


easter (1 of 1)

I can't wait until I look around our home and spy chocolate eggs and basket grass and a kaleidoscope of dyes and pastel colors and wicker baskets! My mother always made Easter a very special time and I can't wait to make memories just as lovely with Georgia.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP