June 23, 2010 - Oh My Gosh - Not Yet!!!

You know that confusion when you want something so bad, but at the same time you don't want it too soon? Maybe it's all the warnings from other parents I've received that has led to this dilemma, those "enjoy it while it lasts" and "don't wish for it too soons" I've heard tossed my way. I get them every time I say I can't wait until Georgia starts crawling. I mean, I know it will be the end of our quiet, stay-mostly-in-one-place babydome as we've known it. And I know as soon as I'm chasing her around the house, watching her discover things we missed in our baby-proofing frenzy, I'll be cursing the day we tried coaching her on the finer points of crawling. But darn it, she'll be so cute when she's zooming around on all fours!

Well, despite my confusion, here's what I looked down and saw today:


06.23.10 006-2

Georgia up on all fours, rocking back and forth like she was about to do something big! And then..... she moved her legs and face-planted into the floor. OK, so we're not there yet. And we were not happy when mommy wanted us to try again.

06.23.10 009-2

I give my remaining sanity a week. Then, well, any recommendations for a good pair of running shoes?

My darling always ends with a smile for mommy.

06.23.10 015-3

Schnauzer girl  – (June 25, 2010 at 10:53 PM)  

Hi there. I've never posted a comment before, but I've been reading your blog for a little while. I think I found you through a comment that you had left on Kelle Hampton's blog- I hope you don't mind. I also have a daughter born in October, so I guess that's why I took interest in reading and following your blog. What prompted this comment was looking at your baby girl's front teeth. OMG! I remember when you posted about the pediatrician noticing her top teeth coming through. I can't believe how much they have grown since then.
All the best!
Nicole (from Canada!)
P.s. The story of your daughter's birth was very touching (and the events revolving around your mom).

Jaime O.  – (June 28, 2010 at 1:25 AM)  

I know! It seems she has a mouth full of teeth already, even though there are only seven. But my how they've grown. It makes me realize that much more how quickly she is growing up.

Congrats on your daughter! So much fun.

Jaime

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP