Lions and Tigers and Bear - Oh My! I Heart Faces.

OK, so maybe there's no lions or tigers or bears. More like doggies and kitties and birds, but this week's I Heart Faces picture is all about pets.

Our dog Bailey is obsessed with tennis balls. O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D! Until we throw the ball, he literally shakes with anticipation and will not take his eyes off the ball. He will fetch it until he drops, exhausted. So I love this picture I caught of him with his absolute favorite thing in the world. I hope the dog never has to chose between saving me or his tennis ball. If so, it was nice knowing ya'll.


05.16.10 024

Go check out some other cute creatures at I Heart Faces:

Elyssa  – (June 29, 2010 at 12:55 PM)  

Aweh! What an adorable dog! Great capture, Love it :)

SamanthaChristina  – (June 29, 2010 at 1:12 PM)  

I have a dog who is the same way! Love this shot, the colors are wonderful.

Ashley Sisk  – (June 29, 2010 at 7:29 PM)  

I agree with the others - I love the colors. This is a wonderful capture.

Jen  – (June 29, 2010 at 10:02 PM)  

Love it! He is ready to play!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP