February 12, 2012 - Insane and Tired

It's funny to see all the little ways having a child changes you, the little ways you never saw coming. Half the time I'm just too insane from the constant battles that come with a toddler that I just don't care about A, B or C. The other half of the time, I'm just too tired to care.

Today, as I was making lunch for Georgia and me, we had plenty of plastic plates for her food, but no adult ones for me. So... I ate my lunch on the cutting board. Yep, too tired to wash a plate, just give me the cutting board.

02.12.12 003

I guess, in hindsight, I could've just used one of her plastic plates. But alas, that would take a sane, well-rested brain to think of that. And you know what? The sandwich tasted just as good off the cutting board. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP