February 2, 2012 - I Heart These!

I don't know what I'm more happy with - the fact that I actually finished a project more than a week ahead of schedule or how well that project turned out.

The valentines for Georgia's class are signed, sealed and just waiting for the 14th to be delivered!! This, for me, is an amazing accomplishment. I am a serious procrastinator. No, I really mean it... Mrs. Last Minute. Typically I would buy everything for these valentines on my way to work on the 13th and then stay up until two a.m. or so getting them put together. Or worse yet, I'd have this great vision for beautiful, unique valentines, and I'd put it off so long that I'd just have to rush out and buy the ones in a box.
But look at these!

valentine collage

Now if you follow me on Pinterest, you know my inspiration came from there. I can't take credit for the idea. But you know what... I like my finished product.
02.02.12 029

I can't WAIT for Valentine's Day!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP