July 30, 2010 - Open Mouth, Insert....

FINGER FOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, yes I'm excited. I thought she would NEVER eat her finger foods. But magically, yesterday, I just saw that chubby little hand moving toward Georgia's open little mouth, and yipee, there was a puff in it.


07.30.10 051

OK, so she missed a few times too. A little spit seems to add a layer of glue to those puffy little things.

I think my little lovely knew she'd passed another milestone on that big girl road, and my, she was proud of it (puff stuck to her chin and all).

07.30.10 046

Jodi  – (August 1, 2010 at 1:12 PM)  

I can't wait to show this blog to Georgia's boyfriends when she is older. So sad I won't be at Lake George to see her. I love the puff on her chin. I just want to squeeze her!

Unknown  – (August 3, 2010 at 7:22 PM)  

Yeah for your baby reaching a big milestone! She's beautiful.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP