July 31, 2010 - Standing Tall

Doesn't Georgia know her mommy can only take so much growing up in a week. That every time she crosses a new line, learns a new move, finds a little more of herself and leaves that tiny baby I once knew a little more behind - that my heart sings and soars and the same time it cries and crashes? Mommyhood truly deserves the cliche of being a roller coaster ride.

In a week-plus span where we witnessed the first crawls and first finger foods, now my little one can't get enough of this:


07.31.10 002

She pulls herself up on everything: the coffee table, the couch, her mommy, the dogs, a bathroom drawer, her exersaucer - anything that is taller than her crawl stance.

07.31.10 013

My, my, where did my little baby go?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP