August 13, 2010 - Yep, I Broke the Rule

OK, it's not a "rule" per say. But as my husband and I walk hand in hand down this parenting road together, we are constantly discussing what we're doing, how we're doing, what's working and what's not and how we could do things better. I love that and I love that we have each other to bounce thoughts and ideas off of when we need talk. And I think Georgia will be stronger and more grounded for it. One, we'll hopefully do a better job at this parenting thing together than separate. After all, they say two heads are better than one, don't they? And two, Georgia will always see two parents who keep level heads and discuss things and compromise and work things out together.

So back to that "rule" that's not really a rule. After falling asleep on my lap today, I didn't want to disturb my little lovely's dreams by carrying her to her crib. So, I let her sleep on the couch - fully supervised though!


08.13.10 002

But the hubby and I had said no more napping on the couch for Georgia ever since she had that gigantic tumble off the bed and we realized she was moving. OK, so it's not really such a big deal, and I did get kind of annoyed at myself after I realized I could move away from the couch now for fear she'd tumble off. Lesson learned. (sheesh, it seems I'm always the one learning here, not Georgia).

Ashley Sisk  – (August 18, 2010 at 11:03 AM)  

She looks so sweet - I'd hate to move her.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP