August 21, 2010 - A New Crocodile

Does the toy buying ever stop? Wait, I know the answer to that question. It's buried somewhere in a Toy 'R Us aisle. Two letters.. N and O.

OK, but I'll admit it is so much fun to see her curiosity with a new toy. The way she studies it and turns it over in her hand, back and forth, back and forth. The way she laughs loudly as she first starts to play with it. Even the way she finally discards it, forgotten, as she chases down that paper towel I dropped or that receipt that fell out of my purse.

I mean, as adults, it would be nice if we could just buy toy after toy for ourselves. Darn it though, they just get so expensive at our age. If only I like plastic red pianos or stuffed dragons that sing.

Georgia's new toy is Copernicus the Crocodile.


08.21.10 005

Ashley Sisk  – (August 26, 2010 at 4:03 PM)  

I love how Georgia is nothing more than a blurb in the background...such an interesting perspective.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP