June 27, 2010 - Movin' and a Shakin'

As if I needed any more proof that crawling is in our very near future, look who decided she was going to pick out her own toys today? We sat her down with some toys we picked out of the toy basket, and in no time at all, she left those toys lonely in a pile and maneuvered her cute little self over to the basket.


06.27.10 010-2

We are quickly adding "finish the baby-proofing" to our to-do list. Pretty soon, I won't be able to get pots and pans out of my own cabinets or open my own toilet! And the little electrical outlet covers are already annoying me (not to mention breaking my nails). But anything for my little lovely's safety. Oh, the world is a changing!

And a new talent...

06.27.10 019

Katherine Schultz  – (July 3, 2010 at 8:31 AM)  

Oh my goodness, glad i stumbled across your blog - Georgia is so divine! So, so beautiful...

Happy weekend to you and your family.

K xx

Jaime O.  – (July 4, 2010 at 3:05 AM)  

Thank you. It's always wonderful to have new folks around here.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP