Trendy Treehouse - Faces

I had a hard time deciding which picture to use for this week's entry. I LOVE everything about my daughter's face, so you can imagine I've taken a ton of pictures emphasizing it. I narrowed it down to about five (OK, it was more like 10) and just picked one.

I have tons of pictures of Georgia smiling or sticking out her tongue or making silly faces, but for some reason the honesty in this picture jumped out at me. It's the real side of life in the day of every parent. Not that the others aren't - Lord knows Georgia is a HAPPY baby most of the time. In fact, maybe that's another reason this one of her right after a temper tantrum jumped out at me. It's a side of Georgia I don't see that often. The red-rims around her eyes haven't even faded completely yet. But daddy had picked her up at this point and soothed away the screams and tears. And then there are those clear, beautiful brown eyes.


06.19.10 004

Go check out some more pictures:

ShutterLoveTuesdays

Ashley Sisk  – (July 20, 2010 at 8:42 PM)  

This is a great shot but I don't know how you chose. Georgia has a beautiful face and you always capture it so beautifully.

janineb  – (July 20, 2010 at 9:39 PM)  

lovely. I really like the honesty, as you say. its not all smiles and giggles, and while its easy to gloss over, its important not to forget that.

Dale  – (July 21, 2010 at 11:33 AM)  

BEAUTIFUL. Love the big brown eyes. Keep up the great work.

Joanna  – (July 22, 2010 at 7:50 AM)  

Wow, what a great shot...she's precious :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP