July 9, 2010 - I Finally Caught Her!

Clapping that is.


07.03.10 005

The hubs and I first saw Georgia clap here, but the clapper has been elusive for my camera. But after much patience (and stalking), the clap is mine... BWHAHAHAHA!

07.03.10 004

She's so proud when she does it too. Of course, that might have to do with the two parents falling over themselves and each other to tell her "yeah" and "what a big girl!"

How can this not top anyone's cute list?

And we have another first today! Georgia pulled herself up into the standing position. She grabbed onto my shirt and just willed it. Beautiful!

Ashley Sisk  – (July 15, 2010 at 7:20 PM)  

Hey Jaime, I know I don't always comment but I love watching your little girl grow. Her expressions are hilarious and I always love how you photograph the little moments each day. Great work...keep clicking!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP