January 17, 2012 - Countdown to Love Day!

With Christmas gone, we are turning our attention to the next "holiday" that will dominate our arts and crafts, decorate our home and show up on some kind of themed treat Georgia and I will bake. Valentine's Day is less than a month away.

I've been busy finding what valentines Georgia and I (mostly me) will make for her classmates, and I've already been scouring Pinterest and blogs for some Valentines-themed craft ideas for kids. It will be fun.

Today, I used the build up to love day as my backdrop for finally trying out my Christmas present from the hubby - my new Savage backdrop stand!!! Squeee!!

Georgia was pretty in pink... and quite the character.

01.17.12 014
01.17.12 025
Wait... we don't eat the plastic props??
01.17.12 059
01.17.12 074
One of my favs, although I wish I could see both of her eyes!
01.17.12 028


I even have a Valentine's Day board that I'm filling up on Pinterest! Come follow me if you're a Pinterest addict like me.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP