January 24, 2012 - Life's Everyday

Now matter how much I hope every morning when I wake up to make that day different and special and full of excitement for Georgia, let's face it, life is full of the same things over and over again.

To prove my point, or should I say my point is backing up my photography of the day, my pictures from today are again of lunchtime. I know, you're wondering right now "why am I wasting my time reading about some kid's lunch again?" I think Georgia was thinking along the same lines here when I pulled out my camera - "you want to take a picture of my lunch, again?"

01.24.12 009

Might I add it was a triangles and squares kind of lunch?
01.24.12 002
01.24.12 007


Oh, and remember "Larry the Octopus?" He is finally complete.
(he was once an empty paper towel tube)
01.24.12 003

Good lunch to you all!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP